[Icehouse] Icehouse.Org Image Upload Issue

  • DateTue, 27 Feb 2007 11:38:50 -0700
I am fairly sure this isn't quite appropriate to the list;
 however, I do not know how to get help any other way.

I am trying to upload a simple PNG image to the Icehouse.org
 Wiki, but it never seems to happen. I can't show the image;
 it's not logged as uploaded; and it's not in the gallery. I
 have to host it on my own site (not a big deal, but not as
 elegant as hosting in the Wiki itself) and embed it with a
 URL call.

Does anyone on this list ever succeed at uploading? If so,
 how? If it's not something the "average" author can do,
 would someone who can do it please do it for me? You need
 only save the image that is already showing (from my site)
 onto your hard drive, then upload it to the Wiki, and then
 either let me know or just go ahead and change the Scoring
 section in Martian Shuffleboard:

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Martian_Shuffleboard

Also, while I have folks' attention... check out that game,
 please. It's my latest single-Treehouse-stash game, for
 up to five players (or even ten or eleven); and I need some
 other testers to hammer out the final rules and variants.

Thanks for your time, attention, and tolerance;
David Artman