[Icehouse] Re: Lamer on the Wiki

  • DateFri, 02 Mar 2007 11:50:50 -0700
>> Folks, if one of you has roll back power on the Icehouse.org
>>  Wiki, now's the time:
> Why don't you do it yourself?

Well, I tried a few times, but I couldn't find a way to "undo"
on the Diff page. Believe me, Tom, I try to help myself before
I make a bother of myself on this list.

In fact, I had *almost* figured out you have to click a Date on the
Diff page, then Edit that date's contents, copy it, go back to
the current page, Edit it, and paste over all the "hack" content.

Not exactly an intuitive process... and by the time I followed
 those breadcrumbs to The Truth, Melissa had kindly already gone
 over and done it for me (for all of us, actually!).

Thank you, Melissa;
David