Re: [Icehouse] Re: Pointless Pedantic Pursuit of Proper Pyramid Proportions

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Mar 2007 13:17:01 -0500
On 3/5/07, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe I'm not "caught up" enough on the discussion to contribute,
 but I though the whole ratio of pyramid dimensions is based on
 the fact that a small height = a large base width? All other
 dimensions are "derived" or "necessitated" by the thickness of
 the molds:

Quibbling:  Stackability and therefore wall thickness are relatively
new.  Remember, old skizool icehouse pieces were solid.

So you might have the what, but probably not the why.

--