Re: [Icehouse] Pointless Pedantic Pursuit of Proper Pyramid Proportions

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Mar 2007 15:44:03 -0500
On 3/5/07, Carl Worth <cworth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's surprising in the current discussion is that people have only
been looking to the three published sizes here for canonical
information:

       http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/MakingIcehouse.html

The real problem there is that 0 pips is just too darn small.  Any of
the methods given here give solutions that are withing hundredths of
an inch of each other.  We all could claim that the new 0 size makes
us right, but my hacksaw+beltsander+micrometer might end up being
different from your h+b+m and we're both still right because it's not
an exact science.

--
 Wouldn't you all agree though that 7ths of an inch are just awesome?