Re: [Icehouse] Non-standard piece sizes

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 5 Mar 2007 18:13:35 -0600
Instead of dots, cut dashes.  They're minus signs, then,  and if
they're cut nicely and stacked instead of in a row, they'll be very
different looking and nicely intuitive.

On 3/5/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 5, 2007, at 6:39 PM, James Hazelton wrote:

On 3/5/07, Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > In theory, yes, but until you show me the practical method of physically
representing a negative pip on the side of the pyramid, I will not
acknowledge said pyramid.  The zero-pointer has zero pips on its sides.

> Pips are concave.  Clearly negative pips are convex.

Wouldn't that interfere with stacking?

Indeed, it would. It's not, in my opinion, sufficiently disparate from
normal pips, either.