Re: [Icehouse] The original pyramid size formula revealed!

  • FromDale Newfield <Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 06 Mar 2007 17:01:03 -0500
Andy Looney wrote:
"Of course, it is obvious that possibility (2),(C) is the correct choice. Not only do the pyramid Base Size and Face Height vary with a neat equation: BS = 4 / 7 FH = (4 + (2 ^ (PointValue - 1)) / 8, but the pyramids are similar too."

So there you go, the formula we used. I hope this clears things up. Sorry about the angst.

Does that mean that pyramids should grow exponentially w.r.t. pip count, and not linearly?

-Dale