Re: [Icehouse] The original pyramid size formula revealed!

  • From"Max G. Allen" <amphibious@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 9 Mar 2009 17:14:36 -0600 (MDT)
I bet David's weeping with joy on his keyboard.

-max
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Looney" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Icehouse Discussion List" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 1:33:10 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] The original pyramid size formula revealed!

> Now, it's two years ago today.  Andy Looney, do you still have that
> letter?  Would you scan it for me/us, please?  I am excited by charts and
> formulas and arcane (or arcane-looking) mathy stuph.

Thanks for being patient, and for the nag. Yesterday (exactly 19 years
after Kit wrote the letter) I turned the scanned pages into a 6 page PDF
file, which I've posted here:

<http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/OtherFigs/KitCooperLetter1990.pdf>

Enjoy! (Warning, it's like 3.7 meg...)

> And thanks for the new beautiful obsession.  I love your pyramids like
> I love Linux and Zometool.

You're welcome! I'm glad you relish them as much as I!

-- Andy