[Icehouse] 18th IIT Medallion Designs

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 09 May 2007 06:16:03 -0400
Hey old-school Icehouse Fans! The 18th International Icehouse Tournament is now less than 2 months away! Are you ready? I'm not!!!

The question before us at the moment is this: What should we do about artwork for the medallions?

As you may or may not know, we've been continuing a tradition of creating new artwork for the Icehouse Tournament Medallions every year. We've gotten many different artists from the community to create a new set each time and while it was fun at first, it's become a pain in the butt. Since no one has volunteered to do them in ages, I've done the last three myself, and as I ponder the issue this year, I'm thinking it's time to abandon the tradition and settle on something to use as a standard, like all the other tourneys.

So, what do people think?

Does anyone care if they stop being different every year?

Does anyone want to make new art for me this year (and the next several)?

Does anyone have any nominations for favorites from past years to make as the standards?

Please discuss. Thanks!

-- Andy Looney