Re: [Icehouse] XVIII IIT Short Form

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 10 Jul 2007 16:17:41 -0500
I thought I'd share one quote from Timothy, on the day after his win:

"My back is tired - I'm not used to being slightly bent over at this angle for 5 hours at a time."

Carol
 - she who considers Icehouse to be like Soccer - a game that is much more fun to watch once all the rules have been explained, but is also a game that she probably won't play much, if at all.