Re: [Icehouse] 2 Player Icehouse v. Multiplayer

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Jul 2007 15:54:26 -0400
Christopher H. wrote:
Having never actually played a game of Icehouse with an actual
opponent, I have to ask you learned masters, is Icehouse with
two players okay, or do I need more players?

You need more players. 4 or 5 players is best. 4 is standard.
3 is OK, but not as good as 4. 6 or more can be too chaotic.

Diplomacy and playing off one opponent against another are
important to Icehouse, and in 2-player there's no incentive
to help anybody but yourself and all of your opponents are
against you!

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx