Re: [Icehouse] Shotgunning

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Jul 2007 19:38:58 -0700 (PDT)
I hear ya, Avri.

My evil plan (or at least, it would be evil if Theo didn't already love
games so much) is to wait until my kid(s) get old enough to play this
pile of games I've been amassing over the years; my wife helped out for
a little while until she got too busy raising Theo to have time to play
games.  Theo does like Treehouse already; he's not quite up to the
strategy on most games, but I figure, that will come soon enough [he's
only 4].

Also, it seems very likely that he will treat me like I treated my own
dad -- my dad taught me chess at around 5yrs and I started beating him
at around 6yrs.  Theo already seems to be plenty smart -- and in addition,
I'm older than my dad was, so his youth advantage should be even more
pronounced.

My wife and I plan to have another child "any time now"+9months, so of
course it'll be a while before we have 4 for Icehouse, unless we get
outside help, or other family members move closer.

Good luck!
	   Ankhst