[Icehouse] Delay in Ice Game Design Competition

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 27 Jul 2007 17:54:08 -0400
Because I have not been able to access Icehousegames.org all day, the Ice Game Design Competition will be delayed slightly. If Icehousegames.org does not come up by tomorrow, I will move the Ice Game Design Competition to the Rabbit Wiki, and run it from there, with entries allowed to be posted on either the Rabbit Wiki or the Icehouse wiki.

Apologies for the delay, and I hope we can get the Icehouse wiki back up and running soon!