Re: [Icehouse] SDG Broken?

  • FromTVTom <televisionthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 31 Jul 2007 11:59:31 -0400
A clue!  A clue!

While FireFox doesn't open SDG on either computer, I'm able to get to it with I.E.

Furthermore, I just recently upgraded to FireFox 2.0.0.6.

Perhaps SDG isn't compatible with the current version of FireFox?

On 7/31/07, TVTom <televisionthomas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/31/07, Aaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
TVTom wrote:
> SDG is down again!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Uhm, no it's not :)

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@xxxxxxxxxx   |   http://superdupergames.org

Ok, I just tried again, from 2 different computers.  All I get is this:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, aaron@xxxxxxxxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at superdupergames.org Port 80