Re: [Icehouse] quick Homeworlds question(s)

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Aug 2007 21:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
> yellow, and white.  Would it be blaspheme to have black function as
> blue and white function as green, or is this an acceptable change due
> to the stashes I have access to?

Use what you have... as long as you are able to adjust if you ever need
to play anyone else.  I don't own threehouse, but I believe that there
is a "how to use Xeno to play Binary homeworlds" bit in it.  (At least
the mapping saw a lot of discussion on the lists.)

-JEEP

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/