[Icehouse] Summer 2007 Ice Game Design Competition games compilation PDF

  • DateMon, 20 Aug 2007 13:20:13 -0700
Ok, I have slapped together a PDF compilation of all games competing in
the Summer 2007 IGDC.

It can be downloaded at this URL:
http://www.davidartman.com/temp/IGDC-Summer2007.pdf

That URL is also provided in the Submission subsection of the IGDC wiki
page:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ice_Game_Design_Competition

If you've spread the word about the IGDC elsewhere, please let those
folks know they needn't be "tied to the wiki" to be able to reference
rules and play the competing game.

Now... I ain't sayin' it's pretty. I ain't saying it couldn't be
improved. But it's a quick reference and it's got the images from the
wiki--all typos or confusions are the designers' faults!
:)

Hope this helps folks with judging;
David