Re: [Icehouse] Summer 2007 Ice Game Design Competition gamescompilation PDF

  • From"Avri Klemer" <avri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 27 Aug 2007 11:17:45 -0400
Hi, David. Good work in putting together the pdf. I look forward to using it next week in the two IGDC playtest events I have scheduled.

Just one thing to point out - in leaving out the info boxes, some of games are left without directions as to the number of players supported.

Not griping, (thanks for doing this at all!), just pointing out to anyone who will use the pdf to playtest that they might want to check the original wiki page for the info box. . . um. . . info.

To date I have personally played 3 of the 8 entries, and have loved all 3. Looking forward to teaching/playing all 8 a great deal over the next few weeks. Exciting to see such a strong field!

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Artman" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Icehouse Discussion List" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Rabbits List" <rabbits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: [Icehouse] Summer 2007 Ice Game Design Competition gamescompilation PDF

Ok, I have slapped together a PDF compilation of all games competing in
the Summer 2007 IGDC.

It can be downloaded at this URL:
http://www.davidartman.com/temp/IGDC-Summer2007.pdf

That URL is also provided in the Submission subsection of the IGDC wiki
page:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ice_Game_Design_Competition

If you've spread the word about the IGDC elsewhere, please let those
folks know they needn't be "tied to the wiki" to be able to reference
rules and play the competing game.

Now... I ain't sayin' it's pretty. I ain't saying it couldn't be
improved. But it's a quick reference and it's got the images from the
wiki--all typos or confusions are the designers' faults!
:)

Hope this helps folks with judging;
David