Re: [Icehouse] MEGA Volcano boards back in stock

  • From"Slev Sleddeddan" <slev01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 23 Aug 2007 16:33:30 +0100
And now you're out of purple bags :(

Perhaps I should just bite the bullet , buy the stuff you have with my points now & buy the bag later. Although the P&P will be harsh on just the bag.