So what did you use to cut them?
The magic band saw!
> And do you have pics of the process?
No, sorry. Really it was only a few minutes work, and was over before
I even thought to document the process. Power tools are great! =^>
1. Set up a tall fence 1/8" away from the band saw blade.
2. Press the base of a piece up against the fence.
3. Slide the piece into the blade, stopping before the blade cuts the fourth side.
4. Remove the piece from the blade.
5. Press the fourth side up against the fence.
6. Slide the piece into the blade, stopping before the blade cuts the base off.
7. Remove the Minimice piece and the scrap piece from the blade.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 14 more times, being very careful with the 1-pointers.
9. Clean the melted plastic off all 15 pieces.
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans