RE: [Icehouse] Another afternoon

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Aug 2007 09:25:31 -0400
> Another quick piecenik project:
>
> http://www.ee0r.com/proj/images/stripehouse.jpg
>
> This is an implementation of an idea from a few weeks ago:
>  > Today I realized that if you take a Treehouse set and decorate all
>  > 15 pieces with the same motif (for instance, gold racing stripes)
>  > then even though the set is still multicolored, it can function as
>  > a monochrome stash for many games.

Okay, now I feel stupid.  I just pored through my previous Icehouse emails
to find the one you referenced in this very message, in order to quote it
and say, "Hey, I guess you did it."

I guess I should *read* the whole post before going off on tangents for
reply, eh?

By the way, this is pretty sweet.  Question, though: Why didn't you
white-paint the black pips?