Re: [Icehouse] Another afternoon

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Aug 2007 11:42:26 -0400
Christopher Hickman wrote:
By the way, this is pretty sweet.

Thanks! Mostly, it's due to this gold paint being a royal pain to
clean out of brushes. I was doing some gilding work on another
project (http://www.ee0r.com/proj/suzuribako.html) and figured I'd
give this idea a try while I had the brush all gunked up.

Question, though: Why didn't you white-paint the black pips?

Poor planning, I guess. It would have made more sense to the entire
Rainbow set with white pips, and done the Xeno set with black pips.
As it is, the black pieces *do* have black-painted pips. =^> I had
another brush in the black paint already though, and just picked
the wrong set to paint.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx