Re: [Icehouse] Icehousegames.org spam bots

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Sep 2007 09:59:11 -0400
On MediaWiki, it's much easier to simply block an account from ever editing again than it is to actually delete the account. If you delete the account, there may be problems with the history of articles that account has edited.