[Icehouse] New Game: Atom Smasher!

  • DateThu, 25 Oct 2007 12:48:45 -0700
Hi, all;

I'm just posting to announce a new game I've designed, inspired by
billiards and marbles but with a scientific theme.

Atom Smasher:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Atom_Smasher

Feedback is encouraged on the game's Talk page. In particular, I would
like to make sure that the rules diction is clear enough without needing
a picture or diagrams... or feedback that such diagrams are critical to
comprehension. Also, I am wondering if there should be a lesser penalty
than the one for a "meltdown", if a player flicks the "smasher" off of
the playing surface (lose just current turn, maybe?).

Thanks for your help--have fun with it!
David