[Icehouse] IGDC Concerns

  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 09:20:43 -0700
Hi, folks;

We're eight days away from the February 5th ranking deadline for the
Winter 2008 IGDC. At this moment, I have zero (0) rankings. I will
extend the judging deadline if I do not receive at least 20 rankings.

Please "go forth and multiply" by promoting the IGDC in your local game
stores (say, on a demo night?) and online communities. I plan to round
up my friends this weekend for a mass play and judge session--hopefully,
I can pull at least four or five rankings out of it.

(Did anyone do Dreamation this weekend?)

Thanks, folks;
David