Re: [Icehouse] Thoughts on four-player Pikemen

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 25 Jan 2008 23:03:07 +0100
I agree with you. I've observed this while playing on SDG and haven't played a 4 player game in a while. It's specially frustrating when a player benefits someone else with no gains for himself. I know you can't always play the optimal move, but when someone makes a move that is obviously going to give the win to another player, then what is the point? I don't know, maybe it's me... maybe I just play too many 2 player games... :)

-Jorge