RE: [Icehouse] Icehouse game book

  • DateThu, 21 Feb 2008 12:26:48 -0700
> From: Doug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
> So why do you need their permission to give them money?

Dude, seriously? THEY DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT. Re-read the quote in my past
post. They said no.

Now, I could put it out myself, accrue profit, and then mail a check to
them periodically... but WTF should I waste my time and postage on that
if they don't want to invest a few hours reviewing the book (to be sure
it's all copacetic for their business) and setting up the POD listing
for the book themselves?

I guess it's a love-versus-pride thing: I'm happy to help, if there's
some give and take. But I'm not going to sign up for a part-time job
(even if its only a few minutes a month) when the principle beneficiary
of my efforts won't even put in a fraction of the time that I am
investing, to get the product to market.

And as I said to James... be my guest, if you'd like to take the reins.
David