[Icehouse] Pylon on Volity

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Mar 2008 23:17:51 -0400
Okay, you can play Pylon on Volity now: http://volity.net/

You'll need to download and install Gamut (follow the instructions on
that Volity page).  The UI is rather minimalist, but I hope it's not
too hard to figure out what to do.  There is a bot available, but it
plays completely randomly, so it shouldn't be hard to beat-- though I
have actually lost to it a couple times when I wasn't paying
attention!  Let me know if you run into any problems, or if you have
any suggestions for sprucing up the UI.  And feel free to challenge me
to a game if I'm around.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx