Re: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC feedback

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Mar 2008 14:38:18 +0100
Hi,

  I'm glad you liked Virus Fight. It was indeed inspired by Core Wars, and being a hobbyist programmer myself, it's a theme I really enjoy. I'd really appreciate it if you'd post your comments to the wiki and bgg page. Thanks for the feeback.

  This post reminds me that I have to put my thoughts about the games I played in written form. Next time, I'll be writing those right after playing the games, because after the results come out it's more difficult to remember exactly what my thoughts were... still. I hope to do it sooner than later....

  Cheers,

-Jorge