Re: [Icehouse] Winter 2008 IGDC feedback

  • From"David Artman" <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Mar 2008 10:16:11 -0400
Thanks for the feedback, Doug. I am going to copy it to Chicken Run, and I invite you to expand upon it with a suggestion or two as to what would reduce the "dice-off" aspect and amplify the strategy.

I'll confess that the core notion of the game began with opposed dice, but perhaps a simple change would work: BOTH players are allowed to move, whatever they roll, and the ties let each player move a Spectator or Chicken. The highest roller moves first; and in a tie, the lower roller in the previous un-tied roll moves first.

I'll noodle around with a few other options.
David