[Icehouse] Re: Ice-7 style PocketMod idea

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 3 Apr 2008 14:44:49 -0400

Anyway, my version of the name would probably be too obscure:  Pocket 'Mids.   (changing "mod to 'mid of pyramid)

Like I said... if you have to explain it, it's too obscure.

Carol

If that's the case, then maybe PocketRuleMod  or something along those lines is the best, since it's straightforward.  Although I kinda liked IceCrystal for a cool-sounding name that can be associated with the pyramids. Reminds me of Hypothermia a little.