Thin Ice- Re: [Icehouse] Pikeman

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Apr 2008 11:56:17 -0400
Volcano is one of my favorites!

here is what I found online for ThinIce:
http://www.playagaingames.com/games/thin_ice

we do not play elimination. instead we use a 6 or 8 or 10 sided die to keep track of how many rounds. when a person does something against the rules- they get a token, put all their pieces back in the pile and just start fresh with whatever the next person calls. at the end of all the rounds. all the kids count their tokens. the one with the least amount wins.