Re: [Icehouse] Andy & giant pyramids cameo in May 2008 Games magazine

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 Apr 2008 11:37:36 -0700
GAMES went out of print for about three years, I think.  It got a new publisher and it's been back for a while now.  I don't see it on the newsstand very often, but you can get a subscription for twenty bucks here: http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/title.asp?title=GAMES+MAGAZINE

This place is great for magazines.  I got a four dollar Nintendo Power sub. ;)

Topher