Re: [Icehouse] Andy & giant pyramids cameo in May 2008 Games magazine

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 18 Apr 2008 11:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
Doug O. wrote:
> The May 2008 issue of Games magazine has a photo puzzle on page
> 5 that involves 8 people playing with giant pyramids.  Actually,
> they look a bit small for giant pyramids--

The giant pyramids are eight times the size of standard pyramids.
They often don't look very giant in photos, but they feel huge
when you're playing games with them.

> also, the colors include pink and brown, so maybe they're not
> Icehouse-related at all.

The giant cardboard stashes that Looney Labs was selling arrived
un-painted, so you could make them any color you wanted.

> But, one of the pictured people is Andy Looney!  I'm guessing
> this is from Origins or something-- is there anyone else on
> this list in those pictures?  (The photo credit is James Ernest.)

Probably Origins, yeah.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx