Re: [Icehouse] Another Gentle Reminder: Summer IGDC

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 25 May 2008 15:54:01 +0200
I hate to bring this issue up again, but will you implement some of the restrictions based on feedback to enter the contest? As I remember from the discussion many people agreed that forcing the designers to offer a short paragraph (3-5 lines) of feedback for each game in the contest was the way to go.

Also encouraging voters to offer meaningful feedback along with their ballots (not forcing them) was agreed to be best to not discourage people from judging the competition.

I think the fact that it's almost June and practically no feedback was posted for the past contest (just two people unless I missed it) makes this a very good suggestion to make sure people get feedback for their games, which really is the "prize" of this kind of contests...

-Jorge