[Icehouse] Next Item: Extremely Rare Silver Glitter Icehouse Pyramids

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 15 Jun 2008 08:18:35 -0400
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230262158830>

Icehouse collectors, take note! Here's a stash of 15 pyramids made using the original molding system created by Number 12, sometime around 1990. After the original production of 100 test copies, we made a very small number of specialty stashes, featuring various unusual colors. In a very few cases we stirred glitter into the liquid goo that hardened into these pyramids.

This stash of pyramids contains 15 pyramids (5 each of 3 sizes) from this extremely limited run. But while very historic and unique, these pieces do have flaws; this stash was assembled from leftover pyramids which were considered rejects during the original production run and which languished in the "reject box" in our attic for many years. (For more detials, please read the description of how this set and others were assembled in the Wunderland Webzine of August 5, 2004.)
<http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2004/WN.08.05.04.html>

These pieces are totally non-uniform and have a number of imperfections, but they also look REALLY COOL! Buy this set to compete with at the 19th International Icehouse Tournament, and you can save the shipping cost - Andy can deliver it to you personally at Origins!