Re: [Icehouse] Gnostica Tarot Deck

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 2 Jul 2008 08:35:10 -0500
I've got a "school friendly" version of the deck - wish I could find the link to the PDF of the cards/stickers - but the cards have no references to any tarot deck.  Suits:  Grow, Move, Attack and....and...dang, Build I think. 13 of each of those... simply numbered 1 through 13.  Then the Major Arcana are simply "numbered" as letters... A through W I think?... and on the card simply describe what you can do "Grow Twice then Move."

I've never played with it... but then, I've yet to play Gnostica.  What hoping to do so at Origins, but never got the time to do so.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or did this set of stickers just show up at my doorstep?

Carol