Re: [Icehouse] Gnostica Tarot Deck

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 2 Jul 2008 09:42:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Carol Townsend wrote:

I've never played with it... but then, I've yet to play Gnostica. What hoping to do so at Origins, but never got the time to do so.

I *so* would have played Gnostica at Origins! I was even asking around the experiment for a Tarot deck at one point.

I ended up teaching a half dozen people to play Zendo instead; not that I'm disappointed at that.

Actually, we came up with a (I think) fairly decent handicapping system for Zendo. It's pretty obvious, so this may not be a shocking revelation to anyone: Experienced players have to pay *two* guessing stones per guess. I also think a threshold (you can't make guesses with the first X guessing stones you earn) would work well.

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx