Re: [Icehouse] Re: Icehouse Digest, Vol 39, Issue 1

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 01 Aug 2008 23:57:59 -0400
Excerpts from Dale Sheldon's message of Fri Aug 01 15:44:23 -0400 2008:
> On Fri, 1 Aug 2008, Nick Lamicela wrote:
>
> > Threaded conversations might be nice for a change.
>
> Huh?  Are you subscribed in digest mode?  (Or does the list software do
> something to screw up threading?  I prefer to read non-threaded, so I
> havn't noticed.)

Threading works perfectly fine on the lists if you use a decent
threading mail reader.  Threads do (as expected) get broken by people
receiving mail in digest mode and replying to the digest, and
occasionally by mail clients which don't provide the appropriate
headers.

It looks like N.L. is reading in digest mode, judging from what I see
upthread.  To them, I'd suggest switching to regular delivery if they
want to see conversations as threaded.