Re: [Icehouse] Martian Fluxx

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 4 Nov 2008 19:58:12 -0500
And an existing icehouse/fluxx hybrid would probably work well with a martian-themed fluxx game. Does anyone know of such a hybrid offhand?

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Jorge Arroyo <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just read the email from Looney Labs about the new Fuxx 4.0 and saw they
> mentioned a new fluxx: "Martian Fluxx". I wonder if it will have anything to
> do with the Icehouse system... Is there any more information about this?

It has nothing to do with the Icehouse system, it's just a new Fluxx
whose theme is Martian invasion.  (Although I wouldn't be surprised if
some pyramids showed up in the artwork.)  It was announced back in
January, but put on the back burner until after Monty Python Fluxx.
http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2008/WN.01.24.08.html

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx