Re: [Icehouse] Martian Fluxx

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Nov 2008 13:23:17 +0100
I think there was a post with rules for a variant of Zark City that used the fluxx deck...

-Jorge

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Don Hussein Sheldon <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/4/08, Nick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And an existing icehouse/fluxx hybrid would probably work well with a
> martian-themed fluxx game. Does anyone know of such a hybrid offhand?

I know that I talked about it in a theoretical sense... somewhere...
with someone, soon after Andy released his
game-that-is-a-lot-like-gnostica-but-with-a-normal-deck-and-only-three-'mids-that-I-can't-remember-the-name-of-right-now.
 It might have come across here.  To my knowledge, no such thing has
been playtested.

--