Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Nov 2008 20:36:38 -0400
I did like the movie though, with the sole exception of the lighting.
It did a very good job of displaying the translucency of the pieces,
but it kind of looked like the only light was from a flash bulb
sometimes (though that was most assuredly not the case as there were
reflections from various light sources coming towards the camera).

-Evan