[Icehouse] World War 5

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Nov 2008 14:47:39 -0500
My lunchtime gaming group took a break from Fluxx today to try out World War 5.  We played three games, and it was simple, elegant, and fun.

I won the first game without need for invasion.  The second game resulted in a resource depleting land war between me and another player, leaving the third player the chance to win unhindered.  The third game was largely defensive, and saw the most pieces on the board in any of the three games, but finally was decided when Australia occupied a barely contested Asia.

It was quite fun and I'm looking forward to getting the deluxe board.

Topher