[Icehouse] New game design looking for initial comments/playtesters

  • From"Sam Zitin" <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Dec 2008 15:01:57 -0500
Not quite sure what the protocol is as I've never actually designed an Icehouse game before.  How do I go about presenting it to the community?  I'd submit it to the Wiki but I am less than adept at Wiki editing.

In any case...I'm developing an initial design for a boardgame/flavorless rpg system using Icehouse pieces and a standard deck of playing cards.  If anyone is interested in taking a look to provide feedback or playtest please let me know.

--
Sam Zitin
Director of Information Management