Re: [Icehouse] New game design looking for initial comments/playtesters

  • From"Sam Zitin" <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 5 Dec 2008 17:44:42 -0500
I've got the initial write up on the Wiki now...I'm calling it IRPS (good contrast with Gurps, terps, merps right?)

http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=IRPS