Re: [Icehouse] Twin Win Cards for Gray & Pink?

  • From"S Myers" <iamthecheeze@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 16 Dec 2008 16:44:11 -0500
Hiya! :)

I just sent a reply to your request, with an attachment included.  The
message is pending moderator approval, due to the attachment.  And
then I thought it might be a better idea, actually, to put said
attachment -- a PDF of the cards -- up online somewhere.  Does anyone
have a little upload space somewhere to put such things?

Cheers!
--Scott