Re: [Icehouse] Twin Win Cards for Gray & Pink?

  • From"Nick Lamicela" <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Dec 2008 16:15:05 -0500
Putting the phrase "All this fFuss" in there sounded like you wanted to throw one more word starting with fF in there. It didn't fit naturally and when I saw it the first thing I thought was "yeah, okay, I see the bait. I'm supposed to ask why you're using fF instead of F."

It was a nice gag, I'd give it a 3.0/5. Might have been better with some subtlety.
Of course, given my usual signature, maybe I go for too subtle.

Pink Treehouse and WW5 both arrived at my FLGS today, I was thrilled to see the recent influx 4.0 of recent games. I wonder what's next?
(I give my own pun a 2/5. Puns can't usually do better than a 3, and this one's a bit hard to get.)

~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.