[Icehouse] many things

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 18 Feb 2009 11:44:30 -0700 (MST)
Pictures and reports for last three years of tournaments missing from Looney Labs' website.  Looks like the tournaments stopped in 2005, but they didn't, because I found reports on Eeyore's site.

I'm thinking of running some Icehouse pieces based games at next Genghis Con.  Zendo and Icehouse for starts...  Any tips?

In concert with above, I'm thinking of a glass table and filming the game from underneath.  Thoughts?