Re: [Icehouse] hi, im a new guy, i needTEST PLAYERS

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 06 Mar 2009 10:38:28 -0500
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Max G. Allen <amphibious@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> anyway, to the point, i have created a race-like game for icehouse pieces,
> and i need play testers so if you are interested please contact me.

Usually, the best way to do this is to create a page on the wiki and to list it on the Games Under Development page (http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Games_Under_Development) and coordinate your playtesting and such on the discussion page for your game.

Once you have your initial design posted on the wiki, it is proper to announce it on this list so we can check it out and those inclined to try it can provide you with feedback.

Topher