Re: [Icehouse] Teaching Homeworlds (was: Poll: How Do You Store?)

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 6 Mar 2009 10:39:54 -0500
Someone should just break down and do the Youtube video already (:

Once I get some free weekends, I plan to start doing intro videos to a
bunch of Icehouse games, but alas I know nothing of Homeworlds.