[Icehouse] Some Wiki Help - Update Your Games, Folks!

  • FromDavid Artman <david.artman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 28 May 2009 15:27:41 -0400
Hi, folks;

I was linking to Dexterity Category blind--here's the real link:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Dexterity

...AND that leads me to wonder WTF? Here's my Moon Shot page, with that Category:Dexterity link:
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Moon_Shot

Yet, for some reason, it's not being pulled onto the Dexterity Category page. SO I tried to do a "dummy" edit--no significant changes, just to get it to re-update--and then it appeared.

TO DO: Everyone who wants their Category stuff to be up-to-date should go and edit their games (just add a line break somewhere it won't matter, like in your list of Categories) and get them to re-populate the auto-generated pages. Just an FYI;
David