[Icehouse] 1HOUSE Martian Chess

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Jul 2009 11:52:46 -0400
It occurred to me that Martian Chess could be played with a Treehouse set and two Martian coasters. To playtest this, I've set up a game in progress on my wiki page sandbox:

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Cerulean/Sandbox#Micro-Martian_Chess

It's open to anyone who wants to make a move. If you're comfortable with wiki code, feel free to take North or South's turn as needed. Don't forget to indicate the new player's turn.

If this works, then it also proves that the IceWiki can be used for remote IceGaming or playtesting.

---Ryan
   International Movers
Click here for great quotes from top international movers!
Click Here For More Information